Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We are pleased to inform you that the admission process for the academic year 2022– 2023 is currently in progress.
Parents who are interested in enrolling their children, are kindly requested to register their children and keep us updated
in case there are any changes.
Accra Community School (ACS) is created to facilitate knowledge in a very positive environment.
Our program is based on the Lebanese Curriculum. It is a bilingual School wherein basic languages are Arabic and English.
The School is characterized by its highly professional staff, central location and open policy to accept and respect diversity.
To find out more, you are most welcome to drop in and see the School.
Join us to be a Pioneer, to make a difference and experience the power of learning.
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact us on +233 30 273 40 44
Applicants for admission to ACS are invited to download the registration form or for more information, contact: [email protected]
Non-Selective Admission Policy
The ACS System is highly academically-oriented without being highly selective. The criteria for acceptance in a class are academic attainment and age (based on the Lebanese Curriculum Regulations)
There are no academic requirements for acceptance into Kindergarten (3 to 5 years of age). Prospective students at these levels are interviewed; they must be toilet-trained and able to speak and follow simple instructions.
All other prospective students take diagnostic tests in the core subjects. These tests help to determine if the students have attained the minimum expected standard for each subject. The school then makes final placement decisions but can resort to the various strategies at its disposal to help bring a student to the required level. For example, there is the option of attending extra classes in a subject. Special academic support is taken very seriously by the school.
Kindly make sure you provide us with the following required essential documents:
- Fill and complete the Registration Form
- Student’s Passport photocopy (Including the resident permit page)
- Parents’ Passports photocopy
- Official Civil Extract (Or Birth Certificate)
(Please note that the Lebanese Civil Registry Extract is Obligatory for Lebanese Students Only)
- Two Passport photographs
- School Leaving Certificates / Completion Certificate & Report Cards from the previous school (Current Academic year & 2 previous years)
For Those Students coming from within Lebanon: (In addition to the above essential requirements)
- A passing certificate identifying which class the child has been promoted (Certified from the Lebanese Ministry of Education)
- Certified Copy of the Brevet certificate for the 1st Secondary students
For Those Students coming from Outside Lebanon: (In addition to the above essential requirements)
- The school certificate must be certified by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the High Court in addition to the Embassy of the country the student was enrolled in
- Make an appointment to find out further information about ACS and its curriculum
- Collect the Student Registration Application from the school Administration to fill and complete all the required documents for registration
- Pay the Registration Fees
- An interview or placement test is conducted
- An Entrance Exam for assessment, in the subjects (Mathematics, English & Arabic), will be conducted before the registration is complete
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.